Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finally!

INTERNET!

Okay, so it's been a long time coming, and the Kells have been uber patient with my lack of internet (and lack of home actually) and the resulting slow editing, but tada! I have officially landed and unpacked in Tucson, Arizona and am finally catching up on things. That is big news numero uno. Big news numero DOS is that my new website is going to launch in the next two weeks! Yay website! Because I have so much blogging backed up from my summer of traveling, I will gradually introduce pieces of my new business to you cyber folks over the next couple of weeks in addition to tidbits of my summer with the culmination being ... the new site! I know, I know, you're on the edge of your seats in anticipation. BUT, you get to wait. Here's some fun stuff to keep you satiated ... the Kells!

{as always, you can click on any image for a larger view}

This one is my fave:


I love Elva's face here, it's just a classic smirk she's constantly giving my cousin Neil.

What's the beach without climbing on logs?


Cheers!
~di

1 comment:

  1. They look great so far. Thank you for sharing your talents!

    Stretch

    ReplyDelete