Friday, July 17, 2009

Gus & Jedidah

Phew! It's been a while! I apologize for the extended break, but I am currently traveling around my home state of Montana and internet service is sketchy. I've been working hard on a few personal projects (including an official website for my photography!) but also am finally getting these photos uploaded!

When Deyla offered up the opportunity to second shoot for her again, I said "definitely" without a second thought. But as she told me more about the wedding, that "definitely" turned into a "HECK yes!" Hawaiian bride? Jewish groom? A June wedding? Their colors are tangerine, hot pink and lime green???! I'm soooo in!

This wedding was so full of beauty and tradition, it was inspiring. It never fails to amaze me how each couple can take their different backgrounds, traditions, opinions and style and blend them into something so cohesive and beautiful. Anyway, enough words ... to the pictures!

{as always, to enlarge any image, click on the photo}




I just love when couples choose to do a "first look." It provides the couple with a few minutes of quiet time before the big "I do's" and the moment is always priceless.










Candy bar! Bring on the Airheads!





There were so many amazing details, this is all I could narrow it down to! Believe it or not, there were more to choose from. Thank you, Deyla and Mazel Tov to everyone in cyberland!

Cheers~
Di

5 comments:

  1. mazel, mazel! hah very nice D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous photos, Dianne - just looking at them makes me feel as if I had been a guest at the wedding, with an intimate look at the details of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany MaackJuly 20, 2009

    love love love! these are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Dianne! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete